1. Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow though.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines.
— 10 Little Things We Can Do To Make Life Easier For Each Other, Almie Rose (via aurelle)
You know you are on the right track when you become uninterested in looking back.
— Unknown (via psych-facts)
Longing for something that you once had is a mistake because the pictures in your mind are never the same as whatever it is you are longing for.
— Jane Urquhart, Changing Heaven (via perfect)